Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To You Too!!!

081225_dee_-_for_weng

Merry Christmas everybody!!! In case you’re wondering, that’s my Xmas pressie that i requested from DeeDoo haha me love it! It’s gonna be my wallpaper for this whole festive week =D

I had a smashing time last night, from catching up with old friends to making a fool of myself in Cranium to jamming in Guitar Hero (i found my rock voice…..and its squeeky). I don’t celebrate Xmas officially, but it’s a great excuse to bring people together and that’s good enough for me. I also finally got a Moleskin notebook for Jos (secret santa with the help of Nick) which I thought was a fantastic gift for myself given the price range.

Overall i thought that the secret santa thing was a success as everyone got what they wanted and we had a great time. I’m with nick about having this as an annual thing, but with an increased budget!

0 comments: