Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't you just hate it when this happens?


The last day before leaving for the UK, it was noon and i was all excited and worked up about the trip. But anyways so i thought i would just laze around and tighten up some loose ends of my work when suddenly i was called upon to collect this urgent letter from the client. I look at my clock, its 3pm, and i need to leave the office at 4 to make it back on time with some time to spare before going to the office. One hour to get to sentral and back, seems pretty tight but i should be able to make it. So i packed up everything to be ready so when i get back i can leave right away.

But then theres this tiny little thing. My colleague suddenly said hey since you are going over why don't you pass him this letter? OK, why not. So off i go to sentral taking the monorail and all, and i was starting to rush cause i was trying to make it back on time. Was well on schedule when i arrived at the client's office and he gave me the urgent letter. So i was on my way out when i remembered i was supposed to pass him this other letter so i went back and gave it to him. And guess what, i PUT THE FREAKING URGENT LETTER ON THE TABLE and left it there. Reached back at office empty handed. Fcuk. Guess what time is it then. 4 pm. Double fcuk.

Dont you just hate it when this happens? Well, I do. Considering that if my colleague did not ask me to pass that not-so-urgent letter, i wouldnt forget the urgent one. Still, its totally my fault for being careless and easily distracted, i absolutely hate it.




0 comments: