Friday, August 8, 2008

Erasers

08.08.08 : Olympics have finally begun!!! Watched the opening a few hours back, thought it was pretty good although a bit artsy fartsy with the history and stuff. I quite liked some of the performances in particular the chinese characters one (although i have no idea what characters they were), the idea of the footsteps forming the art piece, and skywalking to light up the torch. The fireworks were good but i was disappointed cause someone told me there was gonna be a dragon. There was no dragon!!!! (and probably never will be one sigh )

Actually the games itself don't excite me, except watching the US basketball team play. At least there's something to watch on the tele other than the Korean drama show thats on all the time (my parents love them). As a side note i was quite surprised at how many countries i could name by just looking at their flags thanks to the erasers me and my bro use to collect and play. Those were the days.....

0 comments: